SweetDream Industrial Corporation Sdn Bhd, Registration Number: 43674-H, Lot 4079, Jalan Lenggeng Batu 8,
71700 Mantin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Please read these terms carefully. They apply to your use of our website, www.sweetdream.com.my; any purchases you make via our Website; or any products you seek to return and exchange. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change the contract, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. For the purpose of these terms, the following words shall have the following definitions:
1.1.1. ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to SweetDream Industrial Corporation Sdn Bhd;
1.1.2. ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the person using our Website to buy Products from us;
1.1.3. ‘Parties’ refers to both SweetDream Limited and you;
1.1.4. ‘Product’ or ‘Products’ refers to any SweetDream mattress, pillow, bolster, mattress protector, bed sheet or duvet;
1.3. You may only buy Products from our Website for non-business reasons. If you want to buy our Products for your business, you should contact us on the details at the bottom of these terms to discuss our business to business terms.
1.4. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us when ordering.
1.5. Headings in these Terms are for illustrative purposes only and will not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
2. Use of the Website
2.1. You may download and/or print a copy of the contents in this Website solely for your personal use, provided you do not remove or amend any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit a portion or whole of our Website.
2.2. We do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content. For your own benefit, you should make sure that you have appropriate software and systems in place to prevent viruses and other malicious content on the Internet.
2.3. We have the right at any time to modify or stop providing the Website and to stop selling any or all Goods through the Website, either temporarily or permanently and with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any modifications, suspensions or discontinuance of availability of the Website. Any modification or termination on the Website shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including but not limited to, payment obligations) of yours arising before the date of change.
2.4. In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Website and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. You furthermore agree that the Website shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of set out by us in operating the Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
3. Ordering Products from us
3.1. When placing an order on our Website, please read and check the details carefully before submitting it. You have the right to review and amend your details prior to concluding the contract. Although we may be able to amend your order details after your order has been made, we are under no obligation to do so.
3.2. When the checkout process has been completed and the order is placed, you will receive an email acknowledgement that your order has been received. This acknowledgement does not amount to our acceptance of your offer to buy.
3.3. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your offer. This will generally be for reasons which include, but are not limited to, the following.
(i) the Products are unavailable;
(ii) we cannot authorise your payment, for fraud/security reasons or otherwise;
(iii) you are not allowed to buy the Products from us;
(iv) we are not allowed to sell the Products to you;
(v) you have ordered too many Products;
(vi) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the Products (where permissible under applicable law)
- 3.4. We reserve the right to refuse to sell any Product to any person. In the unlikely event that we do this, we will notify you within a reasonable period and not charge you for the Product. We will not refuse to sell a Product to an individual without a good reason.
- 3.5. We require certain information from you so that we can supply Products to you, including without limitation, your address, email address and phone number. If you supply incomplete or incorrect information or do not supply the necessary information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, we may end the contract. We will not be responsible for supplying the Products late if this is caused by you giving us incomplete or incorrect information or failing to provide the necessary information within a reasonable time of us requesting it.
- 3.6. A legally binding contract will only exist between the Parties where we have received payment in full and you have received a shipping confirmation email. At this point, the contract is active and we will make arrangements to dispatch the Products to your stipulated delivery address, provided your order clears our fraud check process. We will also provide you with an order number. It will help us if you can tell us your order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. Goods and Information
- 4.1 We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including but not limited to descriptions of our Products and listed prices, quotations or information issued by us to you or on the Website are accurate and correct at all times. However mistakes may occur. We will try to resolve all errors in information as soon as reasonably possible without any liability on our part.
- 4.2 You should take into consideration that purchasing our Goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. The information made available in the Website including but not limited to photographs, drawings, data about the extent of the delivery, appearance, performance, dimensions, weight, are not binding and for information purposes only.
- 4.3 The colour of Products shown on the website depend on many factors – including the display environment.
- 4.4 The sizes and shapes of Goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements to the best of our approximation in the descriptions of the Products and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each Product is suitable for your purpose.
- 4.5 Pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Actual product packaging may be different. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description, specification or feature.
- 4.6 Any Product Information recommended are for reference only and are not binding. Product function and appropriateness may be subjective to standard of each user and may vary from user to user. We do not guarantee that the Product recommendation will comply with your intended purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate and ensure that the Product is suitable for your purpose.
- 4.7 All Goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any Goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those Goods which we are no longer able to supply.
- 4.8 Please note that all delivery dates given by us are estimates only and delivery dates may vary.
- 4.9 Not all Goods and promotions that are offered on this Website will be available in-store, and vice versa. In principle, our online prices are the same as in our stores. Occasionally, however, you may find a difference in price. We reserve the right to adjust prices, Goods and special offers at our discretion.
- 4.10 You should be aware that:
- (i) All sizes given are approximate and stated bed and mattress sizes refer to the sleeping surface only.
- (ii) Mattress sizes may vary slightly from their stated dimensions due to manufacturing tolerances; and
- (iii) Comfort grading is for guidance only.
- (iv) When placing a mattress on a bedstead please note that there maybe a gap around the edges; this is to allow for rotation & bedding.
5. Payment and Price
- 5.1 We accept payment via credit cards and debit cards, We do not accept cash payments.
- 5.2 We will take all reasonable steps to ensure all the information provided by you during payment is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss that you may incur in the unlikely event that a third party gains unauthorised access to any information you provide to us.
- 5.3 Where you have paid by credit or debit card, the card will be charged at the time your payment is approved by us. However, all payments by credit card or debit card must subsequently be authorised by the relevant card issuer. There will be no surcharge where you pay by credit or debit card.
- 5.4 If you have paid for Products which we cannot supply we will refund you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of receipt of payment.
- 5.5 If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the Products, you must pay for the Products within 14 days or return them to us as soon as possible. In such an instance, you must keep the Products in your possession, take reasonable care of them (following any instructions or manuals given with the Products) and not use them before returning them to us.
- 5.6 Failure to return Products which have not been paid for within 14 days, entitles us to collect the products from you at your expense, including any loss of value the Products may have incurred while in your possession.
- 5.7 The price of the Products is listed and payable in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) for Products purchased in the Malaysia.
- 5.8 It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, a Product may be incorrectly priced. If the Products correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums paid and require the return of the Products.
- 5.9 In addition to any additional terms contained in the Website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
- 5.9.1 Credit Card and Debit card payment option is available through ipay88. All transaction shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
- 5.9.2 Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
- 5.10 The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be the Recommended Retail Price (“RRP”) stated on the Website at the time which the Buyer makes its offer purchase on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, the RRP excludes delivery charges, which the Buyer shall be liable to pay in addition the Buyer’s total order price.
- 5.11 In most cases the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be that which is given on the Website at the time you place your order. The delivery fee can be calculated according to your postcode, the weight, size, nature and value of your Goods.
- 5.12 We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Website to you; however, errors may still occur. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- 5.13 If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order and notify you by email.
- 5.14 If you decide to cancel your order after we have informed you of a pricing error and you have already paid for the Goods, we will give you a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
6. Shipping & Delivery
- 6.1 Shipping & Delivery Terms
- 6.1.1 These are the delivery terms and conditions (the “Delivery Terms”) which apply to the delivery by us to you – the Buyer of Goods purchased from the Website.
- 6.1.2 Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by you during the order process. We have the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of the obligations for the delivery of the Goods to any other third-party service provider of our choice, nevertheless remain responsible for delivery to you.
- 6.1.3 We reserve the right to change the Delivery Terms at any time. Any changes to the Delivery Terms will be effective for all new deliveries placed after the change is published on our Website. You should check the Delivery Terms posted on the Website before each new delivery – changes may have been made since your last visit.
- 6.2 Pricing - In most cases, the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be that which is given at the time you place your order on the Website. The delivery fee may be calculated according to your postcode, the weight, size, nature, and value of your Goods. For more details on the delivery fees, please see the Shipping and Delivery page.
- 6.3 The Delivery Process. Once you have placed your order online, we will send you an Order Acknowledgement email. A Confirmation of Dispatch email will then be sent to you. A signature will be require from the recipient of Goods for proof of delivery received. The recipient may be you or any third-party present at your delivery address, the representative must be an adult capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative’s instructions as if they were your own. Delivery staff are not permitted to leave any items that have not been signed for.
- 6.4 Delivery Arrangements. The delivery of Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer during the online order process. The location must be within West Malaysia and within our pre-defined delivery areas. The location must be accessible by road. You are solely responsible for ensuring that we are able to make delivery to the delivery address. We shall not be liable in respect of any delay in delivery as a result of any act or omission by you.
- 6.5 For Courier and Parcel Deliveries
- 6.5.1 Any dates quoted for courier delivery of the Goods are approximate only. We do try to meet the estimated delivery dates however there are times where we are unable to do this and your actual delivery date will be different. We would advise you not to make any plans to accept your delivery, for example booking time off from work, Saturday after 1pm, and Sunday
- 6.5.2 We aim to deliver your order within 14 days of placing your order, depending on stock availability and where you live. We will in any event deliver the Goods within 30 days of your order unless otherwise agreed by you and us.
- 6.5.3 Delivery for orders are made from Monday to Friday between 9am to 6pm and Saturday between 9am to 1pm. Delivery will only be made to the point of entry of the delivery address.
- 6.6 For Mattress (West Malaysia Zone A )
- 6.6.1 Zone A Delivery by our SweetDream Delivery Team. (Please refer the Shipping & Delivery page for West Malaysia zone detail).
- 6.6.2 Within 72 hours of placing your order online, we will contact you via phone call, text or email to schedule for a delivery by SweetDream delivery team.
- 6.6.3 You agree and are responsible to make sure that you will be available to accept delivery of the goods on the delivery date and reply to confirm the agreed delivery date. If you will not be available please request a different date as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 48 hours before the planned delivery date by emailing us at email@example.com or call us +1300 88 9921
- 6.6.4 If you want us to deliver to a different address you should notify us by email or telephone. In such an event, we make no guarantee that we will be able to change the delivery address in time for the Product to be delivered to the changed address.
- 6.6.5 On delivery, you will be asked to examine the goods, check the condition of the packaging and whether the correct number of packages have been delivered. You will be asked to sign the delivery document confirming that the delivery has taken place, the number of items delivered, that delivery of the goods has not caused any damage to your property, that items are delivered “free of visible damage” and that you are happy with the service you have received. If there is obvious damage or items are missing or incorrect, you should record this on the delivery document. Missing items will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect items will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and/or incorrect goods within a reasonable period of time after you have had an opportunity to inspect the goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
- 6.6.6 In the unlikely event that something outside of our control affects the estimated date of delivery, we will notify you of the revised estimated date for delivery of the Products as soon as possible. We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of such delay and provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by events which are outside our control. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract.
- 6.6.7 Once the goods have been delivered to you (or your representative), you become the owner of those goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
- 6.6 For Mattress (West Malaysia Zone B)
- 6.6.1 Zone B Delivery by our Courier Service Partner. (Please refer the Shipping & Delivery page for West Malaysia zone detail)
- 6.6.2 Within 96 hours of placing your order online, the courier company will contact you directly by phone or text, you can discuss with them about the date and time you want to specify.
- 6.6.3 You agree and are responsible to make sure that you will be available to accept delivery of the goods on the delivery date and reply to confirm the agreed delivery date. If you will not be available please request a different date as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 24 hours before the planned delivery date by phone directly to courier service company.
- 6.6.4 On delivery, you will be asked to examine the goods, check the condition of the packaging and whether the correct number of packages have been delivered. You will be asked to sign the delivery document confirming that the delivery has taken place, the number of items delivered, that delivery of the goods has not caused any damage to your property, that items are delivered “free of visible damage” and that you are happy with the service you have received. If there is obvious damage or items are missing or incorrect, goods within a reasonable period of time after you have had an opportunity to inspect the goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
- 6.6.5 Once the goods have been delivered to you (or your representative), you become the owner of those goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
7. Returns and Exchanges (FOR MATTRESS)
- 7.1 We don't have a refund policy, but you can return the product in exchange for a store product. mattress product for 30 days, from the day you receive the item
- 7.2 You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your SweetDream mattress because it can take some time for your body to adjust to better support, we require a minimum trial of 21 days. For recommendations on how to make your sleep experience better.
- 7.3 To be eligible for an returns & exchange, you must still be within your 30-night trial period and have had it for at least 21 days, and the mattress must be clean and undamaged.
- 7.4 To initiate an exchange, call customer care at 1300889921 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Once eligibility is confirmed, a specialist will help facilitate the process.
- 7.5 In order to return & exchange your product first email us at email@example.com to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With the number, we will arrange own carrier or courier services to pick up from your registered address.
- 7.6 Please note that, in all cases, the online receipts or invoices showing proof of purchase is required. This policy is limited to 1 time return per household and it must be exercised no later than 30 nights upon the receiving date.
- 7.7 If your exchanged items is of greater value than the original item, you will be charged for the price difference. However, if your exchanged item is of lesser value, no refunds will be credited for the difference.
- 7.8 We offer free exchange for 1 time only (within west malaysia only). You’ll have to bear the cost for shipping any additional exchanges. Cost not over then RM400 and not less then RM160.
- 7.9 You will have to submit a returns & exchanges request at our custcare. Once your original order is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it.
- 7.10 If you decide to keep your SweetDream mattress you can be rest assured we’ve got your back with our comprehensive 5 Years Quality Warranty.
- 7.11 Above does not included product have portable mattress, rolling mattress, foldable mattress, and thin mattress 3-6 inch thickness. However, these products still have 7 days return and exchange policy.
8. Returns and Exchanges (FOR BEDDING PRODUCTS)
- 8.1 We don't have a refund policy, but you can return the product in exchange for a store product. Bedding product for 7 days, from the day you receive the item
- 8.2 If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 7 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
- 8.3 To initiate an return & exchange, call customer care at 1300889921 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Once eligibility is confirmed, a specialist will help facilitate the process.
- 8.4 To be eligible for an return & exchange, you must still be within 7 days, and the bedding product must be clean and undamaged.
- 8.5 Any cost of returning the unwanted item to us will not be refunded. Once we have received the returned item, we will proceed to exchange for the items you want to exchange with same value.
- 8.6 If your exchanged items is of greater value than the original item, you will be charged for the price difference. However, if your exchanged item is of lesser value, no refunds will be credited for the difference.
- 8.7 Proof of purchase will be required for all exchange, so keep your receipts or invoices to make the return easier!
- 8.8 Please note we are unable to be held liable for the loss of your returns. We recommend using a registered postal service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
- 8.9 We offer free exchange for 1 time only (in west malaysia only). Youll have to bear the cost for shipping any additional exchanges. Cost not over then RM40 and not less then RM15.
9. Not Allowed to Return and Exchange
- 9.1 The actual appearance or colour of the products may different from that shown in the photos, the actual products will prevail.
- 9.2 Due to lighting or colour difference of computer monitors, resulting in some slight colour variations between the actual product and the photo. All measurements and weights are approximate. Specifications information on product details page is for your reference only; due to the manual measurement, different batches of orders or individual measuring methods, it may be slightly different from your measurements.
- 9.3 Inform exceeds return & exchange policy date or over the return & exchange policy date.
- 9.4 The product is not in good condition, and not the defect from manufacturer. If the returns criteria are not fully met, we may refuse the return.
10. Cancellation Order
- 10.1 After you place an order through the Website, should you wish to cancel your order, you have the right to do so at before the Goods are delivered to you. Kindly notify us any time before a Confirmation of Dispatch of the Goods is sent to you from us. Based on the Order Acknowledgment sent to you, we will provide a full refund of the amount which you have incurred.
- 10.2 If you wish to cancel an order or contract, you must notify with us at customer care 1300889921 within 1 day from your purchased date, and please email to us at email@example.com, please attach your Order Acknowledgement email or quote your order number in the written email and specify the Goods you want to cancel.
- 10.3 You may not cancel an order or Contract once the goods has been delivered to you.
- 10.4 A full refund less fees including operational fees, bank charges and bank GST charges will be refunded to you within 14 working days.
11. Promotion, Promo Codes, Free Gift and Prizes
- 11.1 Promotions and promo codes: From time to time, SweetDream may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through our website. We are strictly not obligated to inform you of any upcoming promotions or promo code beyond the current or existing promotion or promo codes. Every promotion and promo code will be subject to specific terms & conditions specified at the time the promo code is issued (including and not limited to the duration of the promotion's or promo code's validity) in addition to those mentioned in these Terms.
- 11.2 If you have made a purchase on our website before a promotion is announced, SweetDream is not liable to extend the same promotion to you in the interest of fairness to our other customers. We have several ways of notifying the public of our promotions or promo code - we may send you the details via email (if you have signed up for our marketing emails, or we may advertise the promotion or promo code on our Website via a banner or pop-up message, or we may announce it on our social media channels, or we may advertise the promotion or promo code in any or all of our official partner showrooms that are listed on our website.
- 11.3 We have the right to refuse you the use of any promotion or promo code once it is expired or fully redeemed. Depending on the promotion or promo code, a promo code may only be redeemed once for each customer. These codes may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one voucher/promo code may be used per order.
- 11.4 Promo codes are not transferable to any other person and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- 11.5 Free Gifts and Prizes. - Any free gift and/or prize offered by SweetDream in relation to our promotions, contests, goodwill, and any other official events may not be returned, replaced, or resold to SweetDream for cash or credit value.
- 12.1 Your new SweetDream mattress is covered by a 5 years limited warranty from the day of the delivery to your house. Please refer to our warranty section in order to fully understand the applied conditions.
- 12.2 Your new SweetDream bedding product is covered by 7 days limited warranty from the day of the delivery to your house.
- 12.3 We do not warrant that our Products will cure or relieve any medical conditions that you may have. The Limited Warranties apply to the original purchaser of the Product and are non-transferable. For details of the Limited Warranty, refer to the Limited Warranty terms of each Product below. We will not be liable for Products after the expiry of the Warranty Period.
- 12.4 Exclusion warranties does not apply to the following:
- (i) Goods that are not covered under the Limited Warranty and customised Goods.
- (ii) Goods that have been used inappropriately, abused, misused, mishandled, altered or cleaned improperly.
- (iii) Normal wear and tear, consequential or incidental damages.
- (iv) Goods that have been placed outdoors, under direct sunlight, or used for non-domestic purposes.
- (v) Goods deemed unsuitable for users’ intended purpose.
- 12.5 Warranty is at the sole discretion of SweetDream Industrial Corporation Sdn. Bhd. to whether repair or replace any manufacturer’s defects.
- 12.6 Warranty is valid for height loss of mattress only up to 10% of the mattress’s original height. Warranty is only valid and enforce able for SweetDream products purchased from authorized dealers.
- 12.7 Warranty is valid if mattress is used on a proper foundation or matching foundation with mattress bought, improper foundation may void warranty.
- 12.8 Warranty is void if mattress is used in a manner other than their intended, customary, and conventional manner (E.g.Mattresses subjected to weight exceeding areas on able weight expected is deemed improper manner.)
- 12.9 Repair works are chargeable for defects and damages not under manufacturer’s defects.
- 12.10 The cost of transportation for repair is to be borne by the buyer.
- 12.11 In line with SweetDream ongoing research and commitment towards excellence, the Company reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality, should the identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement.
- 12.12 Our Company will not be held responsible for repairs done outside of our factory.
13. Limitation of Liability
- 13.1 We do not accept any responsibility for damage to Your property during Delivery other than damage due to Our negligence when Our liability is limited to Your direct costs to repair that damage.
- 13.2 Our total liability in connection with or arising from the Order, whether in negligence or otherwise, shall be limited to the value of the Goods.
- 13.3 We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses, costs or expenses in connection with or arising out of the Order.
- 13.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- 13.5 By accessing and continue usage of the website, you constitute that you understand that the use of the website is at your own risk and the website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied regarding the use of the Website.
- 14.1 Images of people, products and places on this website are either property of SweetDream or our licensor. Unless otherwise noted, all contents included on this website (graphics, logo, design, photographs, video, digital brochures, images) are the property of SweetDream or its licensor, partners or affiliates and are protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws.
- 14.2 Any unauthorised use of any content or materials on this site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
15. Data Protection
- (i) what personal data we collect;
- (ii) how we use that personal data;
- (iii) disclosures of your personal data to third parties; and
- (iv) the legal basis on which we rely on to process your personal data.
- 15.5 This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit data relating to children.
16. Contact Us
For questions, requests to amend Orders, requests to change Delivery details, requests for returns and exchange and all other queries You may contact Us by:
SweetDream - Customer Care
Tel: +1300 88 9921
WhatsApp: 6012 268 6992
SweetDream - Delivery Team
WhatsApp: 6012 268 6992