Mattress Quality Warranty
Thank you for purchasing our SweetDream product(s). We congratulate you for making the right decision towards your sleeping needs.
At SweetDream, we aim to provide with the highest quality in our products to assure you a comfortable and restful sleep, night after night.
In order for us to give you the warranty you deserve, all SweetDream mattresses are allocated a Serial Number, which acts as the Mattress’s Personalized Identity. The Serial Number will provide details of production such as date of manufacture, batch of materials used and location of production and distribution centers. The Serial Number is highly beneficial to our quality control and tracing system.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
01. Warranty is at the sole discretion of SweetDream Industrial Corporation Sdn. Bhd. to whether repair or replace any manufacturer’s defects.
02. The products mattresses are under warranty from the date of purchase (12 years mattresses , 10 years mattresses or 5 years mattresses). Should the products need to be repaired or replaced at some point during the warranty period, coverage is not renewed or extended, rather, the expiry date for warranty coverage is measured from the original date of purchase.
03. Warranty is valid for height loss of mattress only up to 15% of the mattress’s original height. Warranty is only valid and enforce able for SweetDream products purchased from authorized dealers.
04. Warranty is valid if mattress is used on a proper foundation or matching foundation with mattress bought, improper foundation may void warranty.
05. Warranty is void if mattress is used in a manner other than their intended, customary, and conventional manner. (E.g, Mattresses subjected to weight exceeding areas on able weight expected is deemed improper manner.) and (E.g. Habitually sitting on the edge of the mattress)
06. Repair works are chargeable for defects and damages not under manufacturer’s defects.
07. Defect of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
08. Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of 2 inch or larger when no weight is applied on to the mattress.
09. All Reparation claims will undergo an insulating foam replacement, reparation claims will not replace the top fabric or cover of mattresses.
10. Repaired mattresses are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, effective continued warranty is based on the date of purchase to the end of the warranty period.
11. This warranty does not cover any bedding that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle any items for repair due to they are in an unsanitary condition.
12. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use, lease to third party, contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
13. This warranty is void if mattress has been serviced or repaired outside of factory.
14. Purchaser must keep sales receipt and warranty card proof of purchase, and provides copies of these documents at the time you submit a claim under this limited warranty.
15. This warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
16. All Reparation claims will incur a labour cost of RM50 for single size mattresses, RM75 for Super-Single, RM100 for Queen and RM125 for King.
17. The return cost of transportation is to be borne by the purchaser.
18. Mattresses Purchased from SweetDream Online Store
18.1. Mattress purchased from SweetDream online store is giving 5 years quality warranty.
18.2. The warranty is not valid to portable mattress, foldable mattress, and rolling mattress.
18.3. Any manufacturing defects arising within first 3 years (36 months) of purchase will be replace is one to one
exchange at no cost, but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
18.4. Manufacturing defects develop after three (3) years, Repair fee will be based on 50% of the mattress value
that the purchaser should bear, (Or) can choose a new mattress we offer 50% discount for the new mattress value.
but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
18.5. The return cost of transportation is to be borne by the purchaser.
Return and Repair Policy
01. All Mattresses sold on the Platform are covered under SweetDreams Return and Repair policy.
02. Buyers may, by completing the Online Return Form found on SweetDream website, apply to return the purchased mattresses to SweetDream in exchange for a replacement or a repair service.
03. For Mattress Reparation claims, the Buyer shall incur the cost of postage to the address
stipulated as follows :
SweetDream Service Centre, No.12, Jalan Perindustrian Mantin 1/1, Kawasan
Perindustrian Mantin, 71700, Mantin, Negeri Sembilan.
04. To submit Reparation Claims under SweetDream warranty the Buyer is required to submit proof of purchase and accompanying photographic documentation.
Photographic Documentation should cover the following:
1. Area of concern for Mattress
2. Full Body Photo of Mattress without bed sheets
3. Photographic documentation, warranty card and purchase of invoice should be attached to the Warranty Request Form.
05. Submit the application of an Warranty Request Form to email@example.com, SweetDream will exercise discretion in approving the return claim within 7 working days.
06. SweetDream aims to complete Reparations within 12 working days from the date of receiving the mattress.
07. All Reparation claims will undergo an insulating foam replacement, reparation claims will not replace the top fabric or cover of mattresses.
08. All Reparation claims will incur a labour cost of RM50 for single size mattresses, RM75 for Super-Single, RM100 for Queen and RM125 for King.
09. Repaired complete the Return Shipping will be compensated by SweetDream.
10. Buyer may only apply for the return of the purchased goods in the following circumstances:
• The Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• The Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided on the SweetDream website
• The Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification stipulated in the order.
11. Return or cancellations of any miscellaneous goods such as pillows, mattress toppers, portable mattress, rolling mattress and bolsters are not allowed. To ensure that Buyer is satisfied with the product Buyer received, Buyer should inspect the contents as soon as the order arrives.
12. If you have any questions or complaints, you may contact SweetDream using the “Contact Us” page on the Platform, as applicable.
13. In the event that Buyer is unable to resolve any dispute with Seller directly through amicable negotiations, SweetDream reserves the right to suggest and implement an appropriate resolution at its sole discretion.