International Warranty Registration
Thank you for purchasing our SweetDream product(s). We congratulate you for making the right decision towards your sleeping needs.
At SweetDream, we aim to provide with the highest quality in our products to assure you a comfortable and restful sleep, night after night.
In order for us to give you the warranty you deserve, all SweetDream mattresses are allocated a Serial Number, which acts as the Mattress’s Personalized Identity. The Serial Number will provide details of production such
as date of manufacture, batch of materials used and location of production and distribution centers. The Serial Number is highly beneficial to our quality control and tracing system.
Terms & Conditions
1. Warranty is at the sole discretion of SweetDream Industrial Corporation Sdn. Bhd. to whether repair or replace any manufacturer’s defects.
2. Warranty is valid for height loss of mattress only up to 10% of the mattress’s original height. Warranty is only valid and enforce able for SweetDream products purchased from authorized dealers.
3. Warranty is valid if mattress is used on a proper foundation or matching foundation with mattress bought, improper foundation may void warranty.
4. Warranty is void if mattress is used in a manner other than their intended, customary, and conventional manner (E.g.Mattresses subjected to weight exceeding areas on able weight expected is deemed improper manner.)
5. Repair works are chargeable for defects and damages not under manufacturer’s defects.
6. SweetDream mattresses are covered by a 5 years warranty, from the date of delivery and collection.
7. Defect of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
8. Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of two (2) inch (51mm) or larger when no weight is applied on to the mattress.
9. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.
10. Any manufacturing defects arising within first 3 years (36 months) of purchase will be replace is one to one exchange at no cost, but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
11. Manufacturing defects develop after three (3) years, Repair fee will be based on 50% of the mattress value that the purchaser should bear, (Or) can choose a new mattress we offer 50% discount for the new mattress value. but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
12. The cost of transportation is to be borne by the purchaser. Standard transportation charges shown as follows:
Kuala Lumpur and Selangor RM150
Other West Malaysia states RM300 – RM400
13. This warranty does not cover any bedding that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle any items for repair due to they are in an unsanitary condition.
14. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use. Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
15. This warranty is void if mattress has been serviced or repaired outside of factory.
16. Purchaser must keep sales receipt or other proof of purchase, and provides copies of these documents at the time you submit a claim under this limited warranty.
17. This warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.